Interior Home Spaces
Free Initial ConsultationSpatial planning
- Spatial planning
- Colour Consultation
- Bathroom and Kitchen Concepts, Design and Fittings
- Custom Cabinetry Design and Up-cycling of existing pieces
- Exterior and interior colour schemes
- Interior Specifications eg: Floor coverings, Door and window hardware, wallpaper/paint finishes
- Window treatments such as curtains, louvres or blinds
- Lighting plan
- Furniture Procurement, custom design, re-upholster
- Accessories such as cushions, throws, rugs, lamps etc.
- Hard Fit-out and Soft Fit out Costing’s, Documentation
We establish information about your home and key requirements to form an overview. Establish your inspiration, what’s working/not, existing furniture and existing key elements. Key areas and functions, your family’s requirements, your budget and over all time frame. Initial Stage We meet with you or have relevant information provided, an inventor of existing and new furniture required.
We try to understand the dynamics of the home, space and family members and may require taking site measurements or require reference to plans. We draw on our knowledge of suppliers, the industry and building materials, current trends and this combined with you in mind forms the basis for the design.
The design process has many layers and we offer solutions to choose from or
follow in succession:
Furniture, Cabinetry Design
Kitchen Design – refresh or new
Soft Furnishings, Window Treatments and Furniture procurement
Working Drawings for Kitchen, Cabinetry Drawings or custom design solutions
for costing and manufacturing
Overseeing and Communication throughout the project
We work to ensure your project needs have been communicated and work to meet deadlines, budgets with standards adhered too. We provide costings and contractor liaison. We oversee and are in communication at all times