Office, Hospitality, Retail Spaces
We specialize in Office, Hospitality, Retail environments and anything in between. As commercial interior designers we pride ourselves on bringing together beautiful design with functional and efficient working spaces. This saves your business time and money, uplifts and retains staff and further reinforces your professionalism to your clients.
- Free initial consultation
- Colour consultation
- Spatial Planning and Feasibility Layouts
- Bathroom and Kitchen Design
- Concept Design and Development
- Custom Cabinetry design and Up-cycling materials
- Working Drawings with Documentation for Building Consent|Lodgement and
- Construction (commercial)
- Hard Fit –out and Soft Fit out Costings
- Project overseeing and relocation’s
- Artwork procurement
We establish information about your business and key requirements to form an overview. We want to know your staff numbers and how you work. The image you wish to project, branding and future proofing in mind, key components. Key areas and functions, your budget and over all time frame
We conduct a site survey or have relevant information provided, an inventory of existing and new furniture required. We try to understand the key relationships between your staff. We draw on our knowledge of suppliers, the industry and building materials, current trends and this combined with you in mind forms the basis for the design.
The design process has many layers and we offer solutions to choose from or follow in
- Concept floor plan and Budget EstimatesConcept Development
- Concept Development
- Furniture and Cabinetry Design
- Soft Furnishings, Furniture procurement.
- Working Drawings for Construction and Building Consent
- Overseeing and Communication throughout the project
- Fit out Process
We work to ensure your project needs have been communicated and work with key building contractors to meet deadlines, budgets and standards are adhered too. We can apply for building consent, fire reports and work with associated
professionals. We arrange design details to ensure both Hard Fit Out and Soft Fit Out are coordinated, and work with our subcontractors to ensure your project proceeds according to plan. We oversee and are in communication at all times.